From Hordes.io Wiki
🖊️ This page needs to be expanded. You can help this wiki by expanding more pages. 🖊️ ⏰ This page may also need some updating, due to constant bug-fixes.
This is a list of Commands in Hordes.io. Commands are used through the chat, which is opened by pressing Enter.
- Use /global to send a global message.
- Use /bindings to see the list of key bindings.
- Use /rebind to change a key binding.
- Use /resetbindings to reset key bindings to default.
- Use /respawn to respawn and reset your character to level 1.
- Use /gfxquality to change the graphic quality of the game from 0 to 4.
- Use /hideplayer to hide your player from view to facilitate taking player-free screenshots. Note: This command does not make you invisible to other players.
- Use /hideui to hide your gui, mainly for taking screenshots. Note: This command removes everything from view, and cannot be removed unless relogging into the game. Use caution.
To make your character visible again simply change servers.