|Monster • Monster Knight • Golden Knight • Golden King||Vanguard Warden • Bloodlust Warden||Vanguard King • Bloodlust Leader||Trader|
Please note that in a recent update, there are Green Slimes, Blue Slimes, Red Slimes, Archer Monsters, along with Archer Monsters (armored), Slime Monster Knights, Slime Golden Knights, and Slime Kings (all new Monsters).
We need your help! Contribute to the Hordes.io Wiki by killing monsters and filling experience gain values.
Also, 🖊️ This page needs to be expanded. You can help this wiki by expanding more pages. 🖊️
An NPC (Non-Player Character) is any in-game character that is not controlled by a player.
There are four different main types of NPCs in Hordes.io:
- Monster: Monsters are AI controlled creatures that roam the lands in Hordes.io. They are hostile to all player, except to other NPCs
- Monster Knight: Monsters with a Metal Helmet. Lower spawn rate than normal monsters. Higher experience, yield, and stats than normal monsters (About x10 experience).
- Golden Knight: Monsters with a Golden Helmet. Lower spawn rate than monster knights. Higher experience, yield, and stats than monster knights (About x25 experience).
- Golden King: Monsters with a Golden Crown. Lower spawn rate than golden knights. Higher experience, yield, and stats than golden knights (About x100 experience).
- Warden: Wardens are AI controlled fighters that protect the bases of each faction in Hordes.io. There are 2 on every side of each Spawnpoint, which instant-kill any other-faction players that come near. Each warden is level 100, making them very hard to kill.
- Faction Boss: The Faction bosses are the most powerful (level 100 NPC) AI controlled fighters of each faction in Hordes.io, the Vanguard King and Bloodlust Leader.
- Trader: A vendor NPC that allows players to trade in their items for gold. Higher level items sell for more gold.