From Hordes.io Wiki
|Monster • Monster Knight • Golden Knight • Golden King||Vanguard Warden • Bloodlust Warden||Vanguard King • Bloodlust Leader||Trader|
We need your help! Contribute to the Hordes.io Wiki by killing monsters and filling experience gain values.
An NPC (Non-Player Character) is any in-game character that is not controlled by a player.
There are four different main types of NPCs in Hordes.io:
- Monster: Monsters are AI controlled creatures that roam the lands in Hordes.io.
- Monster Knight: Monsters with a metal helmet. Lower spawn rate than normal monsters. Higher experience and gold yield than monsters. Higher defenses than monsters.
- Golden Knight: Monsters with a gold helmet. Lower spawn rate than monster knights. Higher experience and gold yield than a monster knight. Higher defenses than monster knights
- Golden King: Monsters with a golden crown. Lower spawn rate than golden knights. Higher experience and gold yield than golden knights. Higher defenses than golden knights.
- Warden: Wardens are AI controlled fighters that protect the bases of each faction in Hordes.io.
- Faction Boss: The Faction bosses are the most powerful AI controlled fighters of each faction in Hordes.io. Vanguard has a King while Bloodlust has a Leader.
- Trader:: A vendor NPC that allows players to trade in their unwanted, or unusable items for gold.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hordes.io Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Hordes.io Wiki by .