|This article is a stub. You can help Hordes.io Wiki by .|
Some skills are available from the start:
- Deep Cut
- Ice Bolt
- Healing ritual
- Piercing Shot
To use any other skills, players must first unlock them with Gold. Skills can also be unlocked/upgraded with gold to increase their potency. Dying will not reset your skills.
Some skills can be toggled without auto-selecting a target such as the warrior's Whirlwind skill. When toggling single target skill without a objective, the skill will auto lock to the closest valid target. In the case of a buff, when not selected on an ally, it will automatically target you.
Using a skill will trigger a global cooldown (1 sec.) during which you can't use other skills.
Skill types[edit | edit source]
There are different categories of skills:
- Direct Damage: A skill that causes an enemy target to receive damage once, immediately.
- Damage over Time: A skill that causes an enemy target to receive damage over a period of time, in contrast to direct damage. Also known as DoT.
- Heal: A skill that restores your health or an ally target's health either directly or over time.
- Buffs: A skill that increases a statistic of a friendly target or yourself for a duration, e.g. faster movement speed.
- Debuffs: A skill that decreases a statistic of an enemy target for a duration, e.g. reduced armor.