Warriors are characters that use melee skills who have superior resistance and self sustain, which allows them to withstand more damage than other classes.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- 40% damage Absorb (reduces damage taken)
Skills[edit | edit source]
Deep Cut[edit | edit source]
- (Instant Cast) Slash at your enemies, doing damage and causing them to bleed and be slowed over a period of time. Heals you for a percentage of your missing health.
- - 1 second cooldown.
Whirlwind[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Spin your sword for a few seconds, dealing damage to enemies in a circle around you. Decreases your movement speed by 30% while active.
- - 6 second cooldown.
- - While whirlwind is active you can move, but you can't use other spells.
Charge[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Charge at your enemy, interrupting its current cast and stopping his movements for a brief moment.
- - 9 second cooldown.
Taunt[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Intimidate your enemies with a loud roar, generating high levels of threat and regenerating a portion of your missing health over time. Removes debuffs.
- - 19 second cooldown.
- - The healing effect of taunt lasts 9 seconds.
- - Forces all nearby monsters to target you.
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to more damage resistance and hit points than other classes and a strong heal. Very good tank.
- Very dangerous and hard/impossible to kill 1 vs. 1 combat.
- Has a slow (deep cut) + a brief stun (charge).
- Can deal devastating damage in a very short time with whirlwind.
- Can only deal damage in melee range.
- This makes it very hard to get fame, as it is hard to kill other players without dying yourself.
- Even though you have slow + stun, it can be difficult to keep other players in melee range so you can keep doing damage to them. Performing a successful whirlwind is not easy.
- You don't have a real escape skill (even though charge can be used as such).
- If outnumbered (even by lower level players), you can easily be killed while not being able to do much damage to anyone.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Warriors are fierce, barbarous mercenaries that came from the country in the West. They were hired by the Vanguards ever since the creation of the faction for their capability of destroying front lines with their speed and power. They are able to sprint at an extreme speed for a short period of time as well as capable of taking many hits due to their heavy armor and shields. Due to the nature of their country, Warriors wield weapons that steal life to survive and can regenerate at extreme speeds when concentrating.
When Warriors are provoked, they will never give up. They will relentlessly fight until the end, getting stronger as the fight wears on. When Warriors are near death, they are able to enter a state of mindlessness and concentrate on nothing but the fight.
Warriors were trained at a young age which allows them to be as powerful as they are now and carry an aura of confidence wherever they go. They look down on everyone they fight to taunt them to fight them.
The Bloodlusts have only managed to get their hands on Warriors by appealing to their love of combat and destruction.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hordes.io Wiki by .|