Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Archers are characters with skills that provide them mobility and survivability along with the ability deal damage from afar.
They also have the highest critical hit ratios with a maximum of 31.7%
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Max power is 90-131
- Average weapon max progression: +4 min, +6 max
- Max defence is 445
- Max hp is 567
- Max hp regen is 19/s
- Max mp regen is 25.3/s
- Max movement speed is 12.4
Skills[edit | edit source]
Piercing Shot[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Fires an arrow at your target. Pierces their armor up to 5 times, increasing your next Piercing Shot damage by 18%.
- - Max cast range of 30.
- - Applies a stacking debuff on the target up to 5 times, increasing your Piercing Shot damage done to the target by 18%, this effect lasts 6 seconds after the most recent Piercing Shot. (The debuff is unique to each Archer).
- - No cooldown.
Volley[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Shoot all enemies in a cone in front of you over a duration.
- - Max cast range of 30, max active range of 33 (If you run more than 33 away from your initial target, even if the target dies beforehand, the volley cast will be interrupted).
- - You don't have to be facing your target for the skill the be activated, you just have to be in range.
- - While volley is active you can move, but you can't use other spells
- - 6 second cooldown.
- - 2.5 second duration.
Leeching Arrow[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Fires a glowing purple arrow at your enemy, dealing damage to the target and healing you at the same time.
- - Max cast range of 30.
- - Applies a hidden "leeching" debuff to the target, reducing healing received by the target by 66% for 6 seconds.
- - 14 second cooldown.
Sprint[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Sprint at a very high speed for a short moment.
- - Skill levels appear to have no affect on this ability.
- - Move at 30 move speed for 0.6 seconds.
- - 5 second cooldown
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Bow - Improves Damage and Critical Chance
- Quiver - Improves Critical Chance and Move Speed
- Chest - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Armlets - Improves Defense, HP, MP and MP Regeneration
- Gloves - Improves Defense, HP and Critical Chance
- Boots - Improves Defense, HP and Move Speed
- Ring - Improves HP Regeneration and MP Regeneration
- Gem - Not in game yet
- Bag - Improves extra Inventory Slots
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Devastating sustained single target DPS, achieved by simply spamming your piercing shot at the enemy.
- Can counter healing to some extent.
- One of the better 1v1 classes, with its massive singletarget dps. It can easily take care of mages, and most other classes if played correctly.
- Archer's leech arrow is the sole ability that can make all natural regen and healing abilities next to useless. This prevent mages from healing inside their iceblock, Warriors taunt heal is reduced, and all of shamans heal abilities are also reduced. Take advantage of this and slaw down as much damage as you can, as it only lasts for a short period of time.
- All of Archer's spells are instant cast.
- Doesn't have any crowd control (slow, stun etc.)
- Sprint is a good skill, but can be countered by slows (your sprint speed also decreases while slowed). This and not having a slow yourself, makes you not very good at running away
- The heal from your leaching arrow is a one-shot skill unlike the others who have HoT's. This makes the Archer the worst class at taking damage, even worse than the Mage.
- Due to all the cons listed above, the Archer is easy prey to a group of enemies, it will quickly die to all the damage and will be slowed to a halt.
Farming/Grinding Strategies[edit | edit source]
Archers can quickly aggravate multiple monsters at once using the multi-hitter move: Volley. After that, the archer can either use others to aid itself, heal itself from constant attack with Leeching Arrow, or keep using Piercing Shot until Volley is usable again, archer runs out of mana, or the Monsters die. Leech on the monsters' health to heal yours (similar to Shaman ability 2 or the move "absorb" from other games), which makes your time away from the spawn much longer. The archers volley does absurd damage so when you have multiple warriors on you can collect a lot of monsters which will prevent warriors from using taunt because taunt attracts monster then you just hit them with piercing because they also have powerful armor and then once they are all at 200- health just volley them and they all die this works with every class.