This is a list of Commands in Hordes.io. Commands are used through the chat, which is opened by pressing Enter.
- Use /global to send a global message. (Can be used in clan chat to directly send out global message, probably coming soon to party chat).
- Use /bindings to see the list of key bindings.
- Use /rebind to change a key binding.
- Use /resetbindings to reset key bindings to default.
- Use /respawn to respawn in your base (you will lose a little of xp)
- Use /hideplayer to hide your player from view to facilitate taking player-free screenshots. Note: This command does not make you invisible to other players. To make your character visible again simply change servers.
- Use /hideui to hide your gui, mainly for taking screenshots. Note: This command removes everything from view, and cannot be removed unless relogging into the game. Use caution.
- Use /dance to make your character dance. Note: If you get many people to dance together you can have a dance party. To stop dancing just press a move key. (Arrow Keys)