We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
This is a list of Commands in Hordes.io. Commands are used through the chat, which is opened by pressing Enter.
- Use /global to send a global message.
- Use /bindings to see the list of key bindings.
- Use /rebind to change a key binding.
- Use /resetbindings to reset key bindings to default.
- Use /respawn to respawn in your base (you will lose a little of xp)
- Use /gfxquality to change the graphic quality of the game from 0 to 4.
- Use /hideplayer to hide your player from view to facilitate taking player-free screenshots. Note: This command does not make you invisible to other players.
- Use /hideui to hide your gui, mainly for taking screenshots. Note: This command removes everything from view, and cannot be removed unless relogging into the game. Use caution.
To make your character visible again simply change servers.