From Hordes.io Wiki
These are the Controls in Hordes.io:
- Press W, A, S, and D to move your character around (or use arrow keys).
- Press LMB to select targets.
- Hold LMB to rotate the camera around your character.
- Hold RMB to rotate your character.
- Press 1, 2, 3, and 4 to use your skills on a target.
- Press Tab to cycle through enemy targets (usually doesn't work)
- Press Shift to cycle through friendly targets (usually doesn't work)
- Press F1 to toggle on or off a list of controls and commands in game.
- Press B to toggle the Inventory.
- Press C to toggle the Character Panel
- Enjoy playing
Facts[edit | edit source]
- A list of key binding can be seen in chat by using the "/bindings" command. Key bindings can be changed by using the "/rebind" command, and they can be reset to default with the "/resetbindings" command.
🖊️ You Can Help Us! Please Add More To This Page, Or Otherwise, Merge With Another! You Shouldn't 🤔 On Doing This!