|This article is a stub. You can help Hordes.io Wiki by .|
The eight players with the highest fame from either faction that are currently online will be featured on the global leaderboard, which is visible on all four servers.
Fame can be lost because of Death made by a hostile player. Fame works like this: Attacker: 10 + 1.0% fame gained. Victim: 15 + 1.1% fame lost.
PvP Headgear[edit | edit source]
Players are granted a piece of headgear that represents their current fame when they gain enough for the requirements to be met:
- 0-999 - no headgear
- 1,000-2,499 - Metal Helmet
- 2,500-4,999 - Silver Helmet
- 5,000-9,999 - Golden Helmet
- 10,000-14,999 - Metal Crown
- 15,000-24,999 - Silver Crown
- 25,000+ Golden Crown
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fame scores can be seen outside of the online part of the game on the two leaderboards - the Clan ladder and Player ladder.
- The majority of Vanguard clans have higher fame scores at the current moment.
- The majority of Bloodlust players have higher fame scores at the current moment.
- You cannot switch or equip fame-earned headgear even though your player may be eligible for multiple. For example, a player with a with 30,000 fame may only wear a golden crown.