(Redirected from Mobs)
|Monster||Vanguard Warden • Bloodlust Warden||Vanguard King • Bloodlust Leader||Trader • Merchant • Sage • Blacksmith||Stash • Conjurer|
A NPC (Non-Player Character) is any in-game character that is not controlled by a player.
There are four different main types of NPCs in Hordes.io:
- Monster: Monsters are AI controlled creatures that roam the lands in Hordes.io. They are hostile to all players, except to other NPCs.
- Warden: Wardens are AI controlled fighters that protect the bases of each faction in Hordes.io. There are 2 on every side of each Spawnpoint, which instant-kill any other-faction players that come near. Each warden is level 100, making them very hard to kill.
- General/Commander: The Vanguard General/Bloodlust Commander is a powerful AI fighter that usually defend the center of each factions' territories.
- Trainee/Rookie: Vanguard Rookies/Bloodlust Trainees are NPCs that are scattered throughout each of the factions' territories. There are 2 types. One wields a sword and functions similarly to a Warrior, while another has significantly lower health but uses a bow, and functions similarly to the Archer class.
- Faction Boss: The Faction bosses are the most powerful (level 10 NPC) AI controlled fighters of each faction in Hordes.io, the Vanguard King and Bloodlust Leader.
- Trader: A vendor NPC that allows players to trade in their items for gold. Higher level items sell for more gold.
- Conjurer: An NPC that allows you to travel to different maps.
- Stash: An NPC that allows the player to store gold and items.
- Sage: An NPC that allows the player to reset their stat points.