From Hordes.io Wiki
|Monster • Monster Knight • Golden Knight • Golden King||Vanguard Warden • Bloodlust Warden||Vanguard King • Bloodlust Leader||Trader|
A NPC (Non-Player Character) is any in-game character that is not controlled by a player.
There are four different main types of NPCs in Hordes.io:
- Monster: Monsters are AI controlled creatures that roam the lands in Hordes.io. They are hostile to all player, except to other NPCs
- Monster Knight: Monsters with a Metal Helmet. Lower spawn rate than normal monsters. Higher experience, yield, and stats than normal monsters (About x8 experience).
- Golden Knight: Monsters with a Golden Helmet. Lower spawn rate than monster knights. Higher experience, yield, and stats than monster knights (About x25 experience).
- Golden King: Monsters with a Golden Crown. Lower spawn rate than golden knights. Higher experience, yield, and stats than golden knights (About x100 experience).
- Warden: Wardens are AI controlled fighters that protect the bases of each faction in Hordes.io. There are 2 on every side of each Spawnpoint, which instant-kill any other-faction players that come near. Each warden is level 100, making them very hard to kill.
- Faction Boss: The Faction bosses are the most powerful (level 100 NPC) AI controlled fighters of each faction in Hordes.io, the Vanguard King and Bloodlust Leader.
- Trader: A vendor NPC that allows players to trade in their items for gold. Higher level items sell for more gold.