Shamans are characters with skills that can apply buffs/heals to allies and debuffs/damage to enemies from a distance. They are common in clans because of their "doctor-like" heal effects, to help their team.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Max power is 80-113
- Average weapon max progression: +3.5 min, +5 max
- Max defence is 566
- Max hp is 610
- Max hp Regen is 23.5/s
- Max mp Regen is 34.6/s
- Max move speed is 9.7
Skills[edit | edit source]
Note: Skills passively level up as you level, spending Gold on them boost their performance in battle.
Healing Ritual[edit | edit source]
- (Timed cast) Heals your target upon cast and then for some time afterwards.
- - No cooldown time.
- - 1 second casting time (have to stand still in order to start casting).
- - Leaves behind a HoT [Heal over time], or a healing effect similar to Equilibrate, another skill for the Shaman.
Equilibrate[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Summons a spirit upon a friendly target that heals him and damages enemies in a small area around him. It can only be placed on one target at a time.
- - No cooldown.
- - The buff lasts for a very long period of time, so considered a HoT.
- - Spirit will damage opponent in melee range, and heals the target.
- -can attack multiple opponents at once
Decay[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Cast a spell of decay upon your enemy, slowing their movement and dealing damage over time. It looks like a golden ring of poison gas when on a target.
- - No cooldown.
- - Debuff enemies into slowed state. [Less movement speed], called a "Slower".
- - Inflicts DoT [Damage Over Time].
- - stacks up to three times on an enemy
Wind Rush[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Temporarily boost the movement speed of you and your allies around you. Allows you to help your friends and yourself when a horde of dangerous Monsters are near.
- - 20 second cooldown.
- - Lasts six seconds.
- + Clarification: Every skill upgrade increases your temporary movement speed. Shown as % (percent) of ability effect.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Hammer - Improves Damage and MP Regeneration
- Shield - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Chest - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Armlets - Improves Defense, HP, MP and MP Regeneration
- Gloves - Improves Defense, HP and Critical Chance
- Boots - Improves Defense, HP and Move Speed
- Ring - Improves HP Regeneration and MP Regeneration
- Gem - Not in game yet
- Bag - Improves extra Inventory Slots
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to 2 potent heals. Can tank. One Shaman can tank the king!
- Very strong and hard/impossible to kill 1 v 1.
- Can keep the enemy slowed until you stop decaying them for a while. Good chaser.
- Very useful in teams (clans), as you can heal teammates and boost their movement speed.
- Using Equilibrate close to an enemy will reduce the amount of healing received by that enemy, due to its damaging ability.
- In order to do your maximum potential damage, you need to be close to your target.
- Your toughness is a result of your powerful heals. If you are struck by a Leeching Arrow, then focused high burst damage from multiple enemies can quickly kill you.
- Your escape/chasing skill ( Wind Rush) has a long cool down.
- You need to be standing still to cast your main healing ability, making it hard to heal when running away.
- Does the lowest amount of damage.