Shamans are characters with skills that can apply buffs/heals to allies and debuffs/damage to enemies from a distance. They are common in clans because of their "doctor-like" heal effects, to help their team.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- 20% damage Absorb (reduces damage taken)
Skills[edit | edit source]
Note: Skills passively level up as you level, spending Gold on them boost their performance in battle.
Healing Ritual[edit | edit source]
- (Timed cast) Heals your target upon cast and then for some time afterwards.
- - No cooldown time.
- - 1 second casting time (have to stand still in order to start casting).
- - Leaves behind a HoT [Heal over time], or a healing effect similar to Equilibrate, another move used by the Shaman.
Equilibrate[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Summons a spirit upon a friendly target that heals him and damages enemies in a small area around him. It can only be placed on one target at a time.
- - No cooldown.
- - The buff lasts for a very long period of time, so considered a HoT.
- - Spirit will damage opponent in melee range, and heals the target.
Decay[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Cast a spell of decay upon your enemy, slowing their movement and dealing damage over time. It looks like a golden ring of poison gas when on a target.
- - No cooldown.
- - Debuff enemies into slowed state. [Less movement speed], called a "Slower".
- - Inflicts DoT [Damage Over Time].
Wind Rush[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Temporarily boost the movement speed of you and your allies around you. Allows you to help your friends and a horde of dangerous Monsters are near.
- - 19 second cooldown.
- - Lasts six second.
- + Clarification: Every skill upgrade increases your temporarily movement speed. Shown as % (percent) of ability effect.
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to 2 potent heals. Can tank.
- Very strong and hard/impossible to kill 1 v 1.
- Can keep the enemy permanently slowed. Good chaser.
- Very useful in teams (clans), as you can heal teammates and boost their movement speed.
- Can do great/overpowered DPS (damage per second).
- Using Equilibrate close to an enemy will reduce the amount of healing received by that enemy, due to its damaging ability.
- In order to do your maximum potential damage, you need to be close to your target.
- Your toughness is a result of your powerful heals. You don't have the increased hp (health points)/damage resistance (defense stat) of a warrior. This means that focused high burst damage from multiple enemies can quickly kill you.
- Your escape/chasing skill ( Wind Rush) has long cooldown.
- You need to be standing still to cast your main healing ability, making it hard to heal when running away.