🖊️ This page needs to be expanded. You can help this wiki by expanding more pages. 🖊️
Skills are the unique abilities that each one of the Classes can use in Hordes.io.
Skills for Classes:
- Deep Cut: Slash your enemies arteries, causing them to bleed over a period of time. Heals you for a percentage of your missing health.
- Whirlwind: Spin your sword, dealing damage to enemies in a circle around you. Decreases movement speed while active.
- Charge: Charge at your enemy, interrupting their current cast and stopping their movements.
- Taunt: Intimidate your enemies with a loud roar, generating high levels of threat and regenerating a portion of your missing health. Removes debuffs.
- Ice Bolt: Fire a magic ice bolt at the enemy, dealing damage to all targets in the area and slowing them for a brief moment.
- Frostcall: You call down a blizzard on an enemies position, dealing damage over time. Channeled.
- Teleport: Teleports you forward in an instant.
- Iceblock: Freezes you in an iceblock, rendering you invincible for a moment and recovering a portion of your health.
- Healing ritual: Heals your target upon cast and for a short while afterwards.
- Equilibrate: Summons a spirit upon a friendly target that heals allys and damages enemies.
- Decay: Cast a spell of decay upon your enemy, slowing their movement and dealing damage over time.
- Wind rush: Temporarily boost the movement speed of you and your allies.
- Piercing Shot: Fires an arrow at your target. Pierces their armor up to 5 times, increasing your next Piercing Shot damage by 18%.
- Volley: Shoot all targets infront of you over a duration.
- Leeching Arrow: Fires a condemned arrow at your enemy, reducing their healing and stealing some of their health.
- Sprint: You sprint at a very high speed for a short moment.
Some skills players must first unlock them with Gold. Skills can also be unlocked/upgraded with gold to increase their potency. Dying will not reset your skills.
Unlocking a skill costs 8 . Upgrading a skill costs more depending of their current level:
||Char. Level Required
Some skills can be toggled without auto-selecting a target such as the warrior's Whirlwind skill. When toggling single target skill without a objective, the skill will auto lock to the closest valid target. In the case of a buff, when not selected on an ally, it will automatically target you.
Using a skill will trigger a global cooldown (1 sec.) during which you can't use other skills.
There are different categories of skills:
- Direct Damage: A skill that causes an enemy target to receive damage once, immediately.
- Damage over Time: A skill that causes an enemy target to receive damage over a period of time, in contrast to direct damage. Also known as DoT.
- Heal: A skill that restores your health or an ally target's health either directly or over time.
- Buffs: A skill that increases a statistic of a friendly target or yourself for a duration, e.g. faster movement speed.
- Debuffs: A skill that decreases a statistic of an enemy target for a duration, e.g. reduced armor, reduced healing.