🖊️ This page needs to be expanded. You can help this wiki by expanding more pages. 🖊️
Skills for Classes:
Some skills can be toggled without auto-selecting a target such as the warrior's Whirlwind skill. When toggling single target skill without a objective, the skill will auto lock to the closest valid target. In the case of a buff, when not selected on an ally, it will automatically target you.
Using a skill will trigger a global cooldown (1 sec.) during which you can't use other skills.
Skill types[edit | edit source]
There are different categories of skills:
- Direct Damage: A skill that causes an enemy target to receive damage once, immediately.
- Damage over Time: A skill that causes an enemy target to receive damage over a period of time, in contrast to direct damage. Also known as DoT.
- Heal: A skill that restores your health or an ally target's health either directly or over time. Also known as a HoT
- Buffs: A skill that increases a statistic of a friendly target or yourself for a duration, e.g. faster movement speed.
- Debuffs: A skill that decreases a statistic of an enemy target for a duration, e.g. reduced armor, reduced healing.