Warriors are characters that use melee skills who have superior resistance and self sustain, which allows them to withstand more damage than other classes.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Max power is 83-126
- Average weapon max progression: +4 min, +6 max
- Max defence is 566
- Max hp is 610
- Max hp Regen is 23.5/s
- Max mp Regen is 28.7/s
- Max move speed is 9.7
Skills[edit | edit source]
Deep Cut[edit | edit source]
- (Instant Cast) Slash at your enemies, doing damage and causing them to bleed and be slowed over a period of time. Heals you for a percentage of your missing health.
- - Max cast range of 1.5.
- - 1 second cooldown.
- - Applies a Damage over time (DoT) on the target for 5 seconds, dealing damage, and slowing them by 35%.
- - Heals the caster when used, the healing effect increases the more health you're missing.
Whirlwind[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Spin your sword, dealing damage to enemies in a circle around you. Decreases movement speed while active.
- - AoE size of 4
- - While whirlwind is active you can move, but you can't use other spells.
- - Slows the caster down to 5 movement speed for the duration of the ability and for an additional 0.8 seconds after Whirlwind is finished.
- - 6 second cooldown.
- - 4 second duration.
Charge[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Charge at your enemy, interrupting their current cast and stopping their movements.
- - Max range of 35.
- - Charges at the target for up to 5 seconds, moving at 30 movement speed (Your charge speed IS affected by slows) until you reach the target, or your target dies (If your target dies, you will stop moving immediately).
- - Interrupts any ability that the target was casting (excluding a Mage's Ice Block).
- - Stuns the target for 1 second.
- - 9 second cooldown.
Taunt[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Intimidate your enemies with a loud roar, generating high levels of threat and regenerating a portion of your missing health over time. Removes debuffs.
- - Max AoE range of 23.
- - 20 second cooldown.
- - Forces all Monsters within range to attack the caster for 10 seconds, unless already affected by another Warrior's Taunt.
- - Heals the caster over 10 seconds, The amount healed is scaled with Ability effect and the Warrior's max HP.
- - Although the skill text says "Removes debuffs", this skill doesn't seem to actually remove any debuffs.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Sword - Improves Damage and Critical Chance
- Shield - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Chest - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Armlets - Improves Defense, HP, MP and MP Regeneration
- Gloves - Improves Defense, HP and Critical Chance
- Boots - Improves Defense, HP and Move Speed
- Ring - Improves HP Regeneration and MP Regeneration
- Gem - Not in game yet
- Bag - Improves extra Inventory Slots
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to more damage resistance and hit points than other classes and a strong heal. Very good tank, especially alongside a Shaman.
- Has the highest possible defense and hp stats, of 566 and 610, respectively (not counting GMs)
- Very dangerous and hard/impossible to kill 1 vs. 1 combat.
- Has a slow (deep cut) + a brief stun (charge).
- Can deal devastating damage in a very short time with whirlwind.
- Taunt glitch is being found.
- Can only deal damage in melee range.
- This makes it very hard to get fame, as it is hard to kill other players without dying yourself. Unless you can use charge well.
- Even though you have slow + stun, it can be difficult to keep other players in melee range so you can keep doing damage to them. Performing a successful whirlwind is not easy.
- You don't have a real escape skill (even though charge can be used as such).
- If outnumbered (even by lower level players), you can easily be killed while not being able to do much damage to anyone. Unless you use whirlwind well.