We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Warriors are characters that use melee skills who have superior resistance and self sustain, which allows them to withstand more damage than other classes.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- 40% damage Absorb (reduces damage taken)
Skills[edit | edit source]
Deep Cut[edit | edit source]
- (Instant Cast) Slash at your enemies, doing damage and causing them to bleed and be slowed over a period of time. Heals you for a percentage of your missing health.
- - 1 second cooldown.
Whirlwind[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Spin your sword for a few seconds, dealing damage to enemies in a circle around you. Decreases your movement speed by 30% while active.
- - 6 second cooldown.
- - While whirlwind is active you can move, but you can't use other spells.
Charge[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Charge at your enemy, interrupting its current cast and slowing his movements for a brief moment.
- - 9 second cooldown.
Taunt[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Intimidate your enemies with a loud roar, generating high levels of threat and regenerating a portion of your missing health over time. Removes debuffs.
- - 19 second cooldown.
- - The healing effect of taunt lasts 9 seconds.
- - Forces all nearby monsters to target you except if they are already focused on another target.
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to more damage resistance and hit points than other classes and a strong heal. Very good tank.
- Very dangerous and hard/impossible to kill 1 vs. 1 combat.
- Has a slow (deep cut) + a brief stun (charge).
- Can deal devastating damage in a very short time with whirlwind.
- Can use charge glitch to their advantage. (Use charge while pressing W)
- Taunt glitch is being found.
- Can only deal damage in melee range.
- This makes it very hard to get fame, as it is hard to kill other players without dying yourself.
- Even though you have slow + stun, it can be difficult to keep other players in melee range so you can keep doing damage to them. Performing a successful whirlwind is not easy.
- You don't have a real escape skill (even though charge can be used as such).
- If outnumbered (even by lower level players), you can easily be killed while not being able to do much damage to anyone.