Warriors are characters that use melee skills who have superior resistance and self sustain, which allows them to withstand more damage than other classes.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- 40% damage Absorb (reduces damage taken)
Skills[edit | edit source]
Deep Cut[edit | edit source]
- (Instant Cast) Slash at your enemies, doing damage and causing them to bleed and be slowed over a period of time. Heals you for a percentage of your missing health.
- - 1 second cooldown.
Whirlwind[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Spin your sword for a few seconds, dealing damage to enemies in a circle around you. Decreases your movement speed by 30% while active.
- - 6 second cooldown.
- - While whirlwind is active you can move, but you can't use other spells.
Charge[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Charge at your enemy, interrupting its current cast and slowing his movements for a brief moment.
- - 9 second cooldown.
Taunt[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Intimidate your enemies with a loud roar, generating high levels of threat and regenerating a portion of your missing health over time. Removes debuffs.
- - 19 second cooldown.
- - The healing effect of taunt lasts 9 seconds.
- - Forces all nearby monsters to target you except if they are already focused on another target.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Sword - Improves Damage and Critical Chance
- Shield - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Chest - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Armlets - Improves Defense, HP, MP and MP Regeneration
- Gloves - Improves Defense, HP and Critical Chance
- Boots - Improves Defense, HP and Move Speed
- Ring - Improves HP Regeneration and MP Regeneration
- Gem - Not in game yet
- Bag - Improves extra Inventory Slots
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to more damage resistance and hit points than other classes and a strong heal. Very good tank, especially alongside a Shaman.
- Very dangerous and hard/impossible to kill 1 vs. 1 combat.
- Has a slow (deep cut) + a brief stun (charge).
- Can deal devastating damage in a very short time with whirlwind.
- Taunt glitch is being found.
- Can only deal damage in melee range.
- This makes it very hard to get fame, as it is hard to kill other players without dying yourself. Unless you can use charge well.
- Even though you have slow + stun, it can be difficult to keep other players in melee range so you can keep doing damage to them. Performing a successful whirlwind is not easy.
- You don't have a real escape skill (even though charge can be used as such).
- If outnumbered (even by lower level players), you can easily be killed while not being able to do much damage to anyone. Unless you use whirlwind well.