Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warriors are characters that use melee skills who have superior resistance and self sustain, which allows them to withstand more damage than other classes.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Max power is 83-126
- Average weapon max progression: +4 min, +6 max
- Max defence is 566
- Max hp is 610
- Max hp Regen is 23.5/s
- Max mp Regen is 28.7/s
- Max move speed is 9.7
Skills[edit | edit source]
Deep Cut[edit | edit source]
- (Instant Cast) Slash at your enemies, doing damage and causing them to bleed and be slowed over a period of time. Heals you for a percentage of your missing health.
- - Max cast range of 1.5.
- - 1 second cooldown.
- - Applies a Damage over time (DoT) on the target for 5 seconds, dealing damage, and slowing them by 35%.
- - Heals the caster when used, the healing effect increases the more health you're missing.
Whirlwind[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Spin your sword, dealing damage to enemies in a circle around you. Decreases movement speed while active.
- - AoE size of 4
- - While whirlwind is active you can move, but you can't use other spells.
- - Slows the caster down to 5 movement speed for the duration of the ability and for an additional 0.8 seconds after Whirlwind is finished.
- - 6 second cooldown.
- - 4 second duration.
Charge[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Charge at your enemy, interrupting their current cast and stopping their movements.
- - Max range of 35.
- - Charges at the target for up to 5 seconds, moving at 30 movement speed (Your charge speed IS affected by slows) until you reach the target, or your target dies (If your target dies, you will stop moving immediately).
- - Interrupts any ability that the target was casting (excluding a Mage's Ice Block).
- - Stuns the target for 1 second.
- - 9 second cooldown.
Taunt[edit | edit source]
- (Instant cast) Intimidate your enemies with a loud roar, generating high levels of threat and regenerating a portion of your missing health over time. Removes debuffs.
- - Max AoE range of 23.
- - 20 second cooldown.
- - Forces all Monsters within range to attack the caster for 10 seconds, unless already affected by another Warrior's Taunt.
- - Heals the caster over 10 seconds, The amount healed is scaled with Ability effect and the Warrior's max HP.
- - Although the skill text says "Removes debuffs", this skill doesn't seem to actually remove any debuffs.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Sword - Improves Damage and Critical Chance
- Shield - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Chest - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Armlets - Improves Defense, HP, MP and MP Regeneration
- Gloves - Improves Defense, HP and Critical Chance
- Boots - Improves Defense, HP and Move Speed
- Ring - Improves HP Regeneration and MP Regeneration
- Gem - Not in game yet
- Bag - Improves extra Inventory Slots
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Very hard to kill due to more damage resistance and hit points than other classes and a strong heal. Very good tank, especially alongside a Shaman.
- Has the highest possible defense and hp stats, of 566 and 610, respectively (not counting GMs)
- Very dangerous and hard/impossible to kill 1 vs. 1 combat.
- Has a slow (deep cut) + a brief stun (charge).
- Can deal devastating damage in a very short time with whirlwind.
- Taunt glitch is being found.
- Can only deal damage in melee range.
- This makes it very hard to get fame, as it is hard to kill other players without dying yourself. Unless you can use charge well.
- Even though you have slow + stun, it can be difficult to keep other players in melee range so you can keep doing damage to them. Performing a successful whirlwind is not easy.
- You don't have a real escape skill (even though charge can be used as such).
- If outnumbered (even by lower level players), you can easily be killed while not being able to do much damage to anyone. Unless you use whirlwind well.