Archers are characters with skills that provide them mobility and survivability along with the ability deal damage from afar.
They also have the highest critical hit ratios with a maximum of 29 or 39%
Stats[edit | edit source]
- 20% damage Absorb (reduces damage taken)
Skills[edit | edit source]
Piercing Shot[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Fires an arrow at your target. Pierces their armor up to 5 times, increasing your next Piercing Shot damage by 18%.
- - 1 sec cooldown
- - 2 Mana Cost
Volley[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Shoot all enemies in a cone in front of you over a duration.
- - 6 sec. cooldown
- - While volley is active you can move, but you can't use other spells
Leeching Arrow[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Fires a glowing purple arrow at your enemy, dealing damage to the target and healing you at the same time. Reduces the target's health point regeneration rate and the effect of healing spells on them for a few seconds.
- - 13 sec cooldown
Sprint[edit | edit source]
- (instant cast) Sprint at a very high speed for a short moment.
- - 5 sec cooldown
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Bow - Improves Damage and Critical Chance
- Quiver - Improves Critical Chance and Move Speed
- Chest - Improves Defense, HP and HP Regeneration
- Armlets - Improves Defense, HP, MP and MP Regeneration
- Gloves - Improves Defense, HP and Critical Chance
- Boots - Improves Defense, HP and Move Speed
- Ring - Improves HP Regeneration and MP Regeneration
- Gem - Not in game yet
- Bag - Improves extra Inventory Slots
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
- Devastating sustained single target DPS, achieved by simply spamming your piercing shot at the enemy.
- Can counter healing to some extent.
- One of the better 1v1 classes, with its massive singletarget dps. It can easily take care of mages, and most other classes if played correctly.
- Archer's leech arrow is the sole ability that can make all natural regen and healing abilities next to useless. This prevent mages from healing inside their iceblock, Warriors taunt heal is reduced, and all of shamans heal abilities are also reduced. Take advantage of this and slaw down as much damage as you can, as it only lasts for a short period of time.
- All of Archer's spells are instant cast.
- Doesn't have any crowd control (slow, stun etc.)
- Sprint is a good skill, but can be countered by slows (your sprint speed also decreases while slowed). This and not having a slow yourself, makes you not very good at running away
- The heal from your leaching arrow is a one-shot skill unlike the others who have HoT's. This makes the Archer the worst class at taking damage, even worse than the Mage.
- Due to all the cons listed above, the Archer is easy prey to a group of enemies, it will quickly die to all the damage and will be slowed to a halt.
Farming/Grinding Strategies[edit | edit source]
Archers can quickly aggravate multiple monsters at once using the multi-hitter move: Volley. After that, the archer can either use others to aid itself, heal itself from constant attack with Leeching Arrow, or keep using Piercing Shot until Volley is usable again, archer runs out of mana, or the Monsters die. Leech on the monsters' health to heal yours (similar to Shaman ability 2 or the move "absorb" from other games), which makes your time away from the spawn much longer.